I saw this recipe in a local woman’s magazine. Thus I have no link to share.
– Chicken thighs
– Lemon juice
– Soya sauce: Dark and light
– Crushed garlic
– Ground garlic and ginger paste
– Make deep cuts in the chicken pieces.
– Mix ginger and garlic with the chicken pieces.
– Marinate chicken in the sauces. I add 4 tbsp of light soya sauce to every tbsp of dark soya sauce. Lemon and honey to my whimsy taste ;p
Leave chicken marinated for at least an hour (overnight will be ideal)
– Heat oven at 220 deg C. Season with ground pepper and crushed garlic cloves.
– Bake for 45mins til chicken is cooked and skin is crispy yummy!